Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I will mention this here and in the main comments, there is an upload of the first chapter with full voice acting. It's in Japanese, but if you remember how the first chapter goes I know you'll want to check it out as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjADAf61dlQ

Dex-chan lover
Just ditch the shitty childhood friend and go with the glasses girl until someone with a bigger boobs appear.

Fed-Kun's army
u all know the main girl will win so why bother commenting ntr ?
bot being baited by a credit page, if you want some ntr there is plenty of doujin ntr to satitate ur degenerate appetite so gtfo, comment section is so pathetic in this site

Dex-chan lover
Love is war. There's even a whole manga about it!

Also last page, 100% on point lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well aside from a pointless new girl who adds nothing to the plot, I'd say I'm happy how the author didn't give a contrived reason behind her going after the guy, she wanted a date so she asked a guy out, nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what's so good about netorare and why are so many guys a fan of that?
Netori is something I could understand, but I'm still not a fan of it.

Dex-chan lover
There was really someone that was not expecting nudity in this manga even being aware of the premise?

Each day we stray futher away from God.

Anyway I find it to be fitting. She deserves to get NTR'd after treating him like that for what seem to be without reason. She is the one initiating the conflicts.

@LoupDeGarou
Just saying but there can't be Netori without Netorari as the only diference is the POV.

Dex-chan lover
N T R

Beautifully shaped huge breast>enormous breast btw.

Dex-chan lover
They had to ruin a great manga with NTR love triangle bullshit. When is Japan gonna learn?
Dropped!

Double-page supporter
@mahtan Did you skip the first chapter where it says they can’t have sex? She treats him coldly so that doesn’t happen and she hasn’t even treated him that badly, so saying she deserves it is a tad bit dramatic. Does it make sense? Not at all, but this is fiction in the first place and obviously isn’t trying to be realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me the part about a guy getting arrested for public indecency is a joke, because that's fucking stupid.

Also, this ain't gonna end in NTR. I think this is the witches testing them or some shit. They've seen each other yank/rub their cord/bean too many times at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread