Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it how the glass girl became this intimate the the MC... All this situation is so forced......

Dex-chan lover
@burnttoast54 I was also confused, i though they knew each other since they were young :p Maybe its becouse of translation.

Homely has a very unflattering meaning in colloquial American English...and it doesn't mean good at house work....

Akutagawa's mother is a real beauty too...not homely at all.

I feel that Ouki should have turned her down for the date. He is all in on Hinako, so he shouldn't give Akutagawa false hope

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 homely has multiple meanings. The UK meaning is "comfortable and relaxing".

@Akikako classic trope

aKD34nN_460s.jpg

Supporter
Wait wait wait.... am I reading different manga or what happened??? "I need to draw the line somewhere" and going to her house... don't he loves her? Don't tell me he is really thinking about going out with that emotionless girl...o_O I might need to reread...

Big-tittied nee-san... nahhhh
Disciplined in class but wants to get it in the ass... nahhhh

MIL- say no more

I really like short hair girl. I hope (even though obvious) that she doesn’t end with the main guy and find someone infinitely better and suited for her 🙂

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather pick the glasses girl man what a wifu material.

That's kinda cringey, but anyways I don't really care.

Dex-chan lover
Kuudere-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, stop making me like her so much....... it makes it that much more difficult when she loses......

Users who are viewing this thread