Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Damn.... I'm really sad now... She's really such a good girl and got so much development in just one chapter meanwhile all that the main heroine got was some horn horn development... Smfh I can see the salt coming.

Dex-chan lover
Man...she's a sex worker, that sad man, what a horrible husband leaving her with 2 kids, bastard's gonna burn in hell.

Dex-chan lover
Man I want a series where the Mc is akutagawa and not just a side character that we know won’t get it :(

Dex-chan lover
Man, you know those times where you enter a house from a relative or a friend of school, or one of the kids at your soccer team whose mom gets along with yours, and then you get that weird feeling that... That house is too much for you? Like seeing their toys, their furniture, the warm feeling that house would give to them... Even if most may consider those houses "the average" or just "the normal", it's still a bit astounding just being in one of those houses... Well, thing is... Akutagawa's house gave me those vibes now....... lol

Double-page supporter
I want a spin off called "Only I know Akutagawa is erotically cool" where she wins.

Did our beloved MILF just talk about a ‘customer’? Means she works as a prostitute or something? If yes then her divorced husband is a big CUCK!

Damn, I still remember when I read this chapter, so much potential. Dang the author did not know how to expand the plot wisely. This manga ended in ch.44 like a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread