Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
That witch really needs to be punished for the psychological torture she's inflicting on these two for the lulz.

Preferably by having everything they're imagining happen to her.

... I might be interested in volunteering to administer said punishment.

Supporter
Keep loving someone you already are in love with until you are 18 and then have sex... Seems easy enough but that girl trying to seduce him, forgot the name, might be a problem...

Aggregator gang
I don't get it.....why tf does this lady care so much about these two kids fucking?

uFki8hEItDYbcyk69ksbnynkrrLd4ftMjoMqTujpRcI.png

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I expected a reference to the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal. It happened before many of the people reading this were even alive, let alone old enough to remember it.

It's really strange how so many powerful people completely forget what sex is when they are pressed on it...

Dex-chan lover
If anal doesn't count for God why should it count for the Witch?

Code:
Edit: Removed off-topic content

Dex-chan lover
Heavy petting is sex? No... No, I don't think so, Mrs. Witch. At least I can understand the argument with anal and oral, since at least the label is also referred to sex, but... a handjob is not sex. No one calls it "hand sex." Sure, it's sexual act, but it's not sex any more than masturbation is. And considering that chick has done it over 3,000 times without incident, it sounds okay by your book.

Users who are viewing this thread