Hirasaka Hinako ga Ero Kawaii koto wo Ore dake ga Shitteiru - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Glad this is over. Tricking kids into contracts is often considered immoral if not an illegal act. Where are the witch police to protect society from scam artist witches ?

Aggregator gang
Plot had potential, but this ending was disappointing. At least fmc was cute.

Double-page supporter
..That’s it then? Ok another manga finished due to rush. Glad it is cause I can’t understand shit and the author is more akin to “Yeah I’m gonna place this here for shits and giggles.”

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that this ending ruined the series, but that would imply there was anything worth salvaging there in the first place.

It's like the author didn't have any idea of where to go plot-wise.
Something changed between when they'd just watch each other masturbate to all of this background plot stuff with the witch or whatever. Also agree that ending was mad rushed

Fed-Kun's army
I'd say that this ending ruined the series, but that would imply there was anything worth salvaging there in the first place.

It's like the author didn't have any idea of where to go plot-wise.
I'm surprised it lasted this long. There was a good premise here, but it was obvious very early on that the author had no clue what to do with it. Like at all.

Double-page supporter
Entire trip was good but final feels like rushed. We could see more horny scenes. Sad

Dex-chan lover
Why even bother to put a 'plot' if you just going to don't give a dime to it... They didn't even kiss, actually, they didn't do anything... only good thing here was Hina, but even at some points seemed like the author was almost prepared for some dumb things and just destroy the romance with some stupid excuse, will not even talk about that mc... the guy knew she like him all along and still get in that 'do i really love her' stupid dilemma, serious?

Users who are viewing this thread