Hiratsu Cute, Shizu Cute! - Ch. 6 - A room you cannot leave until you...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, in case people don't realize what's going on... this series is NOT a story... each "chapter" should be viewed as it's own mini-canon... though the author is free to make sequel chapters to those specific moments or reference them... so they don't actually connect...

Why do I get the feeling that 8man here is a little... OOC?
Then again, I knew the character from a fanfic, so I probably talkin' out of my arse here..

Dex-chan lover
@NewbieManga13 Well duh... would our Gomi-chan have the guts to kiss a girl on his own? If sensei seduced him, that'd be one thing... but obviously, she didn't do that this time..

Dex-chan lover
I see this setup everywhere nowadays, who came up with the "sex is the only way out of this room" trope?

I wish this was not a closed room but actual longing from both parties. Does that make me a degenerate?

I'm guessing the plot resets every chapter? Or the author got too much hate from the audience in chapter 4 and decided to change it

Banned
This is where the baby came, Hiratsuka told 8man not to mind about it. At least that's what I hope happened.

This is not a story, it reset every chapter I think.
At least that's what I learn from reading this kind of Manga.
And @GTX1080Ti No, it's not make you degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
it's more like some scenes the author thought on the spot and draw 🙄

Yeah I saw this on reddit and then was like, shit okay. Explained a lot. Bit disappointed it doesn't follow an actual story.

Users who are viewing this thread