Hirayasumi - Ch. 64 - A Heart-thumping Summer Trip?!, Pt. 1

Never in my life have I read a more mismatched pair that just felt wrong on an instinctual level. Gonna have to wait to see what the shipwrights are using for material before we ship them
i like their asymmetry, nice to see love blooming in different ways. or they could end up in a messy breakup to show how youth clouds judgement. looking forward to what life has in store for them

Dex-chan lover
thanks!

lol i wonder how many friend groups actually follow/sneak behind and try to eavesdrop on someone having a private/intimate moment or pre-confession stage lol

Dex-chan lover
Never in my life have I read a more mismatched pair that just felt wrong on an instinctual level. Gonna have to wait to see what the shipwrights are using for material before we ship them
there are lots of irl couples you don't expect to be married, sometimes life is weird like that , tho sometimes ppl just try going out b/c they seem interested or even a superficial ver like looks versus "i think our personalities go well together" (tho that'd be hard to determine if you're not already friends too) , if it's not showing her just having interest in someone that's usually the opposite of her type

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unsure about this one. I like the new guy as a character but their friends setting him and Nacchan up as an item feels weird. Hoping for the turnaround.

Dex-chan lover
I will say that clashing personalities in general can actually work for a couple both IRL and in media, but our new bud is so completely separated and foreign from that I don't see it in this case. Again eager to see how it pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread