Hirayasumi - Ch. 64 - A Heart-thumping Summer Trip?!, Pt. 1

Dex-chan lover
soooo, instead of getting resolution for last chapter's confession, we got new seed for potential shipping?

Aggregator gang
Did that guy really spend 15 minutes brushing his teeth in a public bathroom after taking a piss, and that is a regular occurence it seems. I mean i respect the commitment, but does this imply he always carries a toothbrush and toothpaste with him just in case? Nice chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
That would be so dumb, not for this manga. Please no.
Well it could always flip it. The guy means exactly what he says but Natsumi thinks he means it as a confession.

That said, I already don't like Yamada so I don't need Natsumi's love interest being his heretofore never mentioned and so far boring best friend. Much like how Yamada just seems like a shallow knockoff Hiroto, this guy seems like he could just be a shallow knockoff Ishikawa.

Dex-chan lover
This series feels like a warm meal after a cold day.
mangadex user snovember got ne crying in the club rn 😭🤲🏼💗

like being wrapped up in a big fluffy blanket on a big comfy couch

Dex-chan lover
i hope nacchan learns to be a little more comfortable about doing things her way freely without also stressing about "reading the room" so much

(as she puts it, more like following the group tbh, but cultural differences do change the meaning of the phrase haha)

or even at the very least, i hope they have a nice walk together

Aggregator gang
Poor Nacchan, she (and this manga) don't deserve getting the "secretly following your friends" trope foisted on them, cmon mangaka you don't have to do this!

Fed-Kun's army
He doesnt seem to be interested ma'am, but ill let it cook for a bit..

Users who are viewing this thread