Hirayasumi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Hollyhocks and Miso Soup

Contributor
Rizzroto. I like them together
Seeing that she wanted the warmth of a family (at least I assume that’s why she was sad when she saw one through the window), I feel like he fits that better, but I still wanna root for OCD author san as well :nyoron:

Aggregator gang
how come each chapter makes me more emotional than the last 😭 ugh i love this manga

Dex-chan lover
Hard to beat a home cooked meal. I think in this case I don't even mind the Conveniently Forgotten Confession- I just think 'ah, good for him'.

Dex-chan lover
The ship is sailing lets gooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hiro is a way better choice than the author imo also feelin real sad cause I'm only in my 20's but I'm feeling Tachibana's pain on a spiritual level

Dex-chan lover
Hiro's such a better choice, it's not even funny. He's pretty much everything Tachibana needs and honestly they both deserve to be happy together.

Aggregator gang
Yeeeeeesh! I love seeing them together ;-; I'm not even gonna try to pretend, I oppose to Tachibana getting together with the author guy with every fiber in my body. Hiroto is just what she needs.

Wah another relaxing chapter..

..on a side note, remember to stretch when working in front of computers or try to avoid staying in the same static position for too long. Those cervical sprains are real
(I chuckled how relatable the first few pages are, i recently got diagnosed with similar issue)

Asirpa would be proud

7wprjgi.png

Dex-chan lover
hmmm was my guess wrong? u can say that spiritually and emotionally, mc has a stronger connection to her than the writer. But she did get closer to the writer by casual means. I guess the slice of life drama can also go with how it didnt go that well with mc with her at first but has a stronger rebound to romance.

Common man, what with this cheap triangle.
It was nice having hideki and hiro chasing their dreams, was it necessary to needlessly insert that woman into story and that too a woman who likes author.
A good story is made to ruin by necessarily adding a useless love where a lady is falling for author instead of focusing on hiro and his friends fight fir their dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread