Hirayasumi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - The Asagaya Tanabata Festival Incident! Pt. 3

Contributor
david-edgerunners.gif

Dex-chan lover
I liked how Nacchan actually just missed the festival and was sad, there wasn't some sudden surprise twist where they convinced her to go. This series is really good about being grounded like that. Sometimes you just get caught up in your feelings and miss out on something good. It's something you have to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Saw it coming. No job with a wife and kid? Not fun. Probably gonna need to move back to someone's parents and regroup.
that's not so bad, given how ppl are able to communicate long distance more easily these days but at least it's not like "actually i'm dying" which if this was a more drama focused thing and not slice of life is what i'd expect

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's par for the course for Nacchan's personality, but I still felt frustrated watching her reaction to her summer plans falling apart. Her friend got heatstroke and I got the sense that she left her/the boyfriend on read, with her focus of thinking more about their changing relationship/priorities as opposed to how her friend was doing. Especially with the contrast of how Hiroto handles/prioritizes his friendships...

Like next chapter I'd honestly love it if Hiroto took his friend leaving hard, but I can't realistically imagine Nacchan stepping up or being a good support when she focuses on herself so much on the midst of other's struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread