Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
Hey all! sorry for the slow uploads and unfortunately i can't typeset chapters for the next 2 days, but im still gonna work really hard on chapters! next mass upload release will be on sunday and it'll be CRAZZZYY from that day forward!

Supporter
I literally just finished chapter 92 thinking "Oh well, I've caught up for now" and clicked next, brought me to the main menu and realized there's a new chapter out. Thanks for the hard work, guys!

Fed-Kun's army
All these alien fucks, looking for free emotional energy, have gotten it wrong all these years. It's not teenage girls that generate the most useless despair, it's mediocre entitled men finding out they're not so fucking special after all. Energy like a nuclear warhead and it's EVERYWHERE. Have 'em all. Infinite renewable resource and guess what? No one will miss them. No one will cry when they're gone. There will be no nuked up magical girls coming after you for shortening their life span or killing their friends and loved ones because these fucks have no friends, no family, no loved ones. Just people forced to tolerate them for various reasons who will dance little jigs of joy to see them go. Take the whole fucking lot of them. In fact come back in a decade bet there's a whole new crop to harvest too.

Hey Alien Assholes! Y'all don't have to let Akiba go, you could just leave him a virtual simulation of despair and have him power your whole damn planet with his I'm so special but no one loves me bs. No one minds. Keep. Him.

Dex-chan lover
Hey Alien Assholes! Y'all don't have to let Akiba go, you could just leave him a virtual simulation of despair and have him power your whole damn planet with his I'm so special but no one loves me bs. No one minds. Keep. Him.
u don't get it. Despair can be multiplied if it follows after false hope and dream. He only reached that state of despair after deluded himself with Shibuya's love, her's acting made it even more convincing.

it's a shock value, that is used several times throughout this manga, not towards Akiba, but towards the readers. Several times Akiba was put into his place, readers rejoiced and be like yes finally, and then something happened and he returned, more sadist than ever.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it’s completely bullshit that Akiba is good at fighting when he has no experience whatsoever at being good at fighting IRL. He’s good with a controller, not his physical body. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
All these alien fucks, looking for free emotional energy, have gotten it wrong all these years. It's not teenage girls that generate the most useless despair, it's mediocre entitled men finding out they're not so fucking special after all. Energy like a nuclear warhead and it's EVERYWHERE. Have 'em all. Infinite renewable resource and guess what? No one will miss them. No one will cry when they're gone. There will be no nuked up magical girls coming after you for shortening their life span or killing their friends and loved ones because these fucks have no friends, no family, no loved ones. Just people forced to tolerate them for various reasons who will dance little jigs of joy to see them go. Take the whole fucking lot of them. In fact come back in a decade bet there's a whole new crop to harvest too.

god damn, that would be the perfect ending for this series. realizing that magical girls are so ineffeciant because their decent people that find proper ways of copeing and just keeping the one insane incel utterly bursting with dispair energy

Dex-chan lover
I literally just finished chapter 92 thinking "Oh well, I've caught up for now" and clicked next, brought me to the main menu and realized there's a new chapter out. Thanks for the hard work, guys!
Ayy thanks man I appreciate it! Thank you for reading!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it’s completely bullshit that Akiba is good at fighting when he has no experience whatsoever at being good at fighting IRL. He’s good with a controller, not his physical body. Oh well.
I'm not gonna spoil anything but to highlight what that girl said, he's abnormally strong.

Dex-chan lover

If only the incubators could’ve thought of this. Keeping a multiverse of Akibas on constant loops of despair would be even more pleasing

Dex-chan lover
I'm still going with my theory from a previous chapter about how he's become one of them and they're all just delusional fucks that won the previous versions of the games.
I've also noticed that they "neglected" to reward the surviving winning players with a wish as promised and I don't trust any wish literally powered by despair and harvested by fae that delight in language trickery to not be a complete monkey's paw.

Thinking about it further also means that Akiba might have manifested as a fully powered dress character.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
You don't need to be good at fighting if you know how to exploit the gameplay mechanics. Sure, he's good at playing the game, but that was never his main strength. Knowing how the game works is what's made him successful so far, I see no reason why it should change now.

Not to mention that your point applies to literally everybody else as well. The girls were all being controlled by someone else, just because their characters fought well in the game doesn't mean they themselves are experienced in fighting. The only one I see becoming stronger now that they're untethered is Adachi. I assume the two of them will be the final battle.

Thinking about it further also means that Akiba might have manifested as a fully powered dress character.

Of course he did, just like all the other players. They specifically said that the players and the characters are all the same now. How else would Pig have been able to transform into a mecha?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Of course he did, just like all the other players. They specifically said that the players and the characters are all the same now. How else would Pig have been able to transform into a mecha?
You’re misunderstanding quite a bit. The others have base stats as humans before getting dress/items buffs. Akiba’s base human stats on the other hand might be at dress levels BEFORE adding in the new game buffs. That’s what I was getting at.

Dex-chan lover
You’re misunderstanding quite a bit. The others have base stats as humans before getting dress/items buffs. Akiba’s base human stats on the other hand might be at dress levels BEFORE adding in the new game buffs. That’s what I was getting at.
But no??? He got beat up by Adachi????

Users who are viewing this thread