Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad at least we got a proper conclusion that she is starting to get better, I'm very happy for her

Double-page supporter
I would've liked clearing the old misunderstanding with her mother….
But, recovering anyhow is fine too.

Fed-Kun's army
Shame it ended so soon but at least this was definite. Also, was feeling lonely on this day but seeing a "happy birthday" lifted my spirits a little.

Dex-chan lover
weeps quietly in the corner

Wish this one had been longer but it was cute nontheless.
Thanks for the translation!!

@penguingirl if I may be so bold, would you like it if I tried to clean the parts that you had blurred out? I'm not the best cleaner by any means but thought I'd offer the help to make this as good as possible :)
thank you anyway for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet. I mean, if it was gonna be axed, the mangaka did a lovely job of a last chapter given the constraints. But it sure as hell left me wanting more.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda like this ending. Thanks for taking the pains to getting it approved.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finding and tl-ing this last chapter.

Well, at least it’s a proper ending, and she’s starting to heal.

Double-page supporter
Oh thank god it ended with out any weird romance. Having a crush on an older woman as a teen/child is normal but having an adult think a teen/child as a love interest is just eeww. This wholesome family vibe and two people getting along is much better. Also, it's nice that they went with the kind of bittersweet of reality where not everything gets wrapped up neatly and resolved. Also leaves room for a sequel. Or at least a oneshot with a time skip later.

Users who are viewing this thread