Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

It's a shame that it isn't longer, but it's a great read anyway. I guess I do understand why there's a Romance tag but it's arguable if there's romantic feelings anyway so if you're weirded out by it, don't worry too much.

HUAA IS THIS THE ENDING 🥲
THIS IS SO GOOD, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAVE EATING DISORDER TOO CUZ A TRAUMA.. so I can relate 😭

Forget Romance... I need wholesomeness about having a home to return to, a "family" to recognize your efforts and friends to be there when you need... I need THIS!!
Idiot father just go overseas and never return!! Our baby doesn't need you!!!

Dex-chan lover
Romance tag needs to be removed. This is more of a family piece...

Author probably did plan romance (maybe), but this was dropped and no romantic feelings seem to exist... all seems familial... (I was rooting for it though)

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with giving this the romance tag. It's much more about a sort of found family, trauma-to-healing story.

~~a romance epilogue/sequel of MC coming back after a timeskip would be pretty neato tho ngl~~

Group Leader
There really is no relationship more precious than one between two people with parental issues. Great while it lasted but the ending is just too abrupt and unsatisfactory

Users who are viewing this thread