Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

@NibbPower the font for thinking is somewhat hard to read, idk about the rules but can't same font be used for speech and thoughts?

Power Uploader
@z3kko Well it depends because sometimes it's boring to have the same fonts used in the same box or bubble context.

@NibbPower do you have a link to the author's original announcement about the hiatus of this manga?

i would like to update this manga's listing on anilist (from "releasing" to "hiatus") but it needs a source before any changes can be made =)

Power Uploader
@ed3d
Well... The author disappeared for over a year. She last updated on twitter 2019. Then on pixiv (which is linked on the page) the last update was feb 2020 introducing the next volume but the year is almost over and no news. Chapter 13 was not part of Volume 2 since we bought the raws and in the table of content, chapter 13 was not in there.

@NibbPower hmmmm i've been digging through the author's twitter (@/mori_kw) for a while and it looks like she did drop some hints that it might end/not be continued???

idk it feels more like she put it on hold to work on a more popular series of hers (the villain one) instead of boldly declaring that it has ended...

let's hope that it will continue eventually and let's see if this information is enough to convince the anilist mods to update it...

thanks for the help!

edit: i also hope chapter 13 would eventually get translated :3 :(

update: anilist data mod believes that the manga is completed rather than on hiatus and that it ended at chapter 13 (which is fair i guess, the author's tweets were pretty damn vague about it; could go either way, really)

i'm just upset at the idea that the manga is over
mfw:
6327aff95ac8732d24539383fbf50c44--tokyo-ghoul.jpg

Ya’ll if you guys have any manga recommendations like this. With a shy/sweet type guy paired with a cool lady that’d be great. 😭👌

Something like Tonari no Kinniku Joshi or Yeonwoo’s Innocence. Unlike Yoruko-San here I’m hungry for dat good shit.

@Melchior Here are my recs: Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague, The lady and her butler (I wouldn't call the ML shy but the FL is very cool), 1/24 romance (again the ML is not shy but very sweet), Mizutama Honey Boy, The Lady and the Beast, and Otomen (honestly haven't read it but when I asked for recs similar to your someone said this)

This is all I can think of off the top of my head lol
Hope you like them :)

Fed-Kun's army
Axe-kun from behind for the kill! GAME OVER. there needs to be a tag for situations like this where the story doesn't end but publication is cancelled, cause this chapter does literally nothing for the story.

Dex-chan lover
One of the worst feelings is when you think you found a gem and end up reading it then seeing it is fucking out of this world amazing, but then brushing your eyes over the translation date and then seeing it says "4months ago" I actually want to die now because CHAPTER 13 IS GONE! FOCK!

Dex-chan lover
Why did it get cancelled?? My fav romance manga always failed me T ^T

Users who are viewing this thread