His Majesty Discovered I'm a Woman!

Double-page supporter
don't you love it when the title perfectly explains the series for you. Not like naruto where you can go into it thinking its about ramen or one piece where you think its about swimsuits.

Aggregator gang
Dropped bc the FL is a weak ass bitch LOL my 21st century brain won't stand for this

So the current group that was working on this dropped it so I hope someone sees this and perhaps some other group or person will see my comment and pick it up again

No offense...but who in their right mind would think she's a man? Assuming that they are just playing along, is she really so dense that she believes she is fooling anyone? And it's not about how she looks, but how she presents herself and her mannerisms...it screams female (or that he's a total Sub).
I know this is shoujo...but come on.
Maybe I'm just old...I use to love these types of stories, now I just facepalm...

I think its very clear that she's not a man at all... And she's WEAK AF😂Used to love this king of plot, but now I've grown I'm like:
👁👄👁 dropping thisssss~

@SaphireE90
Nah, I don't think it's just you. Literally, a few months ago I could bear these awful writings but now, I just wanna throw up reading them. The Mangaka honestly tries to make the MC too feminine which is stupid to the point of I don't understand how the MC isn't killed yet. A good example of a better type of these "genres" of stories is The Villian Discovered my Identity, whereas her desperation is strange but much stronger than this strange girl waltzing around the palace.
Isn't a Chamberlin rich? Does she not have at the bare minimum, have decent etiquette? The King is something else, literally the example of an otome game ML that flaunts his power around so anything that breathes incorrectly in from of the FL is fired/taken away/ publicly shamed/ etc. And here I thought her grandfather respected such king. Perhaps I'm wrong but, Chamberlains are supposed to manage money and stuff, like a secretary. Taste-testing is for well, taste testers? (usually of common descent) And it makes even less sense because if her grandfather was the Grand Chamberlin, wouldn't they be a noble of a decent rank?
And so my confusion just goes around in circles and that's why I don't like reading this stuff.

Ok I Think this manga should come with a warning.
If you like one of those mangas that female suddenly becomes a bad ass, super strong like a men ... this this not for you at all.
The lead if female, pretty much a female... I think I need to say it many times.
If I was in her position, I would be much the same ... I don’t think I can pretend to be a male even if I’m not the most girly girl... so I cannot shame her for that. She did not volunteer, she was pretty much forced to get the role, so I think it would be pretty unrealistic if she could change herself to a men out of no were.

Honestly, the feminine crossdressing FL take is kind of refreshing. Usually I prefer my crossdressing FLs to be physically strong badasses without a strong affinity for their gender roles, but having a crossdressing FL that actually WANTS to wear dresses and be girly is a cute change of pace.

In short: If you want a cute puppy love story this is for you, if you want a crossdressing warrior FL this is not for you.

Yeah, usually I’m a sucker for cliches, but this manga? Unfortunately it’s kinda... boring.

I can’t even remember how the FL fell in love with the ML in the first place. Was he too pretty or something? And the ML, he just saw the FL’s female persona and was already interested in her at first sight?

The pacing feels too fast and not enough character development. I don’t know about other people, but I wasn’t able to grow attached to any of the characters.

If someone asked me to describe the FL, I’d say she’s a....
...??? She works hard, I guess? Appreciates her family? Has super low stamina and is constantly receiving care from the ML? She’s kinda bland, I can’t think of anything interesting about her.

There’s not even any funny hahas to have from this manga, either, unfortunately. :(
Art is okay, average, fine, nothing too spectacular or amazing to write about.

Group Leader
such a bad story... it's like every other fantasy manga that isekai vilainesses read when they transmigrate lmfao...

Users who are viewing this thread