His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
black hair and blue eyes stay superior in manhwas! i love to see it!

Fed-Kun's army
I like how because she's an old lady reincarnated, she has a much stronger understanding of the pain of being weak and helpless. So people being rude to beggars and such only pisses her off.

I'm kind of sad that the black hair and blue eyes were a disguise and not his actual look :/, but he still looks 10/10 tho.

Thank you for the translation (uwu)

I said this once and I’ll say it again. Roses are red violets are blue I have five fingers on my left the ring finger is for YOU. ShAtTaY

“I want to win her heart as naturally as possible”
Turns up in a disguise, announces their engagement, threatens (?) her, and looks like a complete lunatic. All according to plan.

Group Leader
@Utter_disgrace lmaooo😂😂I was literally just thinking “how is this naturally winning her heart?” He should’ve just swooped in blatantly as the Emperor and stopped her from groveling and publicly propose to her 😂. Just to piss off Count Gordon’s new wife

Fed-Kun's army
looks interresting
thanks for tl

@Utter_disgrace well, there were several "sweet"-talk guys that proposed to her, many buquets and gifts, love letters and who knows what else. and nothing worked because shes "old lady" inside out. emperor probably know all that didnt worked to win her hearth for those guys, so he choosed different path to win her over

well, so far this is just like that other manhwa of the same name where female mc gets pregnant but different art style

Users who are viewing this thread