His Majesty's Proposal

it's pretty oveerused trope BUT THE FACT THAT HER PREVIOUS LIFE WAS LIKE THAT IS HILARIOUS😂😂

Thank you for translating

I think this one is a solid 5 or 6/10, the story is kinda shallow but as a casual read on the side it's good. I like the premise, but it feels like wasted potential. Maybe it wouldn't feel that bad if the pacing was better?

5/10
A good read if you don't have brain cells to spare at the moment and want a light read

Thank you for transleating!

I hope this become a good comedy, cause for a romance fantasy story this is too cringey.. 😅

bait and switch
we were promised an old grumpy foul mouthed grandma that looks like a super model before the diet and after her cherry gets popped we get a copy and paste isekai villainess with heart issues and a marriage phobia

edit cherry popped is mentioned in the description (spent night with the emperor under the influence of alcohol)
marriage phobia... well would be a short story without much drama otherwise

I like this one so far. It's light hearted and has never pretended to be otherwise. It genuinely makes me smile at the antics and the FL actually has character to her. The family and Rubia are also fun and the emporer seems like an all around good guy. I just hope they build upon their romance because so far it seems a little shallow and contrived. Still, it's a little early to tell if this'll be good for sure or not but I've got my fingers crossed.

She was able to take off all her dress by herself being drunk and half awake, but not noticing that she's in some unknown man's bed... Make sense...

Dex-chan lover
i really dislike the oops one of us thinks we slept together but we actually didn't trope
like why not have them actually have slept together it ain't the end of the world

@akenoisbae because at least that way mc isn't a piece of shit that took advantage of a drunk woman? yeah it's stupid, the whole situation is cartoonishly unbelievable, but better this then almost rape I guess

Dex-chan lover
@seamew
well yea they would have to be sober for it ofc lol
i just think it's an easy trope to push miscommunications on and it bugs me

@Szyszysz it does make sense. People have all sorts of drunken behaviours and lots of people will take off uncomfortable clothes before going to bed - instinctively. Let's not victim blame here.

@yannickq for me it doesn't make sense at all, she was able to take of her entire dress and accessories by herself! People usually need help in dressing up and taking off such complicated clothes, it's not t-shirt that you can take it off without much effort.

Looking these comments I gotta say... “It’s better than rape” is a really low bar” I read till ch 4, this will be a pass for me

Users who are viewing this thread