Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Just lock em up and throw away the key. Or use them as live bait for the other two.

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like we just skipped over something, went from travelling to the village to already apprehending the first general 😐

thats because they DID skip something XD gonna need to read the novel to see the silliness of the battle

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he have just absorbed an elixir into his dungeon to recreate them?

@rafavic Nope you didn't. The WN (and probably the LN) did the same, the 2 appears out of nowhere and gets defeated suddenly then led to this point of the story.

Contributor
Don't worry, the pacing in the novel is just as atrocious. At least I can deal with it in manga form. I dropped it as a novel cause of it.

It's mostly just mild fuwafuwa slice of life with Yuki being a conniving SOB. At least, IIRC.

what the hell's happening at the start of this chapter, too much skips.

so they went to the village of the fairies then easily defeat the 2 of the 4 heavenly king, is this right?

Fed-Kun's army
> The battle is trivial
> Okay, let's skip it and proceed to get the fairies into the dungeon

Yeah, that's the author for you :D

@Riger no he can't create it. He can only buy it, with DP, and I bet it is pricey

He should imprison them in the dungeon and use the heavenly kings as a source of DP farming

Double-page supporter
I thought they missed a chapter but, nope, seems the pacing is extremely weird.

Why would a writer just skip like this it makes such a weird jump and makes you think there is a missing chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread