Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion because it would be useless, her power is absurd compare to those two. Ah, maybe those two demons are so minor of characters that the author skipped them :D

There are so many holes... I dont even know what is what anymore...
pm9zHl18j

@digitalromance77 the 2 graves were for the familiars killed in the previous chapter.
After she was beaten by the slime they went to the graves and they could talk.
But yeah confusing chapter, it went way too fast and the parts didn't cover everything.

@okami @Kisato well yea... The pace is a kinda jumpy... Also, the hole in characters personalities... I did notice from the beginning that author seemed just made them to conveniently fit the plot... Like an asspull but looked forced or artificial... Cringe if not corny... Not to mention bland and i totally didn't feel any tensions...
Anyway it is high time for me to drop this... People was right to screamed at this as trash... Maou ni natta node is far better if you want a kind of dungeon building with points, not to mention better artworks and nonbiri nouka for establishment-esque along with modern culture devs...

Dex-chan lover
...Loli? A certain quote from a certain character from a certain movie with Princess in title comes to mind...

Users who are viewing this thread