Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Dex-chan lover
PerfectDeath, while I don't disagree with the concept of your statement, I disagree with the reality of it.
In a world where there is literally a group of men going around killing random women simply because they can't create a relationship worthy enough to get sex... Doing unto others has little meaning, if karma or (passive) returns are expected.
It is better to pay it forward; you will live a healthier life and a more peaceful one, but this world is reactionary and not the other way around. This is regardless of how we live our lives. (Break time over, will fix/add-to the above later).

Double-page supporter
@PerfectDeath I don't believe in karma as a cosmic force, and I keep RL values and morality separate from the fiction I enjoy.

@Aricitic Thank you for giving my beliefs context, I was too lazy for details.

Dex-chan lover
Since at least one person understood/comprehended what I said (and I confuse myself sometimes) I am not going to verbosely reword it.
I will however say that I will not and cannot bring into question people's faith in divine (things), but I can and sometimes will call into question your faith in people ("real" and "tangible" things).
My experience is instant karma doesn't exist (on a regular basis) and that things within the universe are reactionary in nature: people, events, etc.

Double-page supporter
@Aricitic I'm agnostic, so I don't really stick my neck into anything, but I will question the mentality of someone who ignores physical concepts, like gravity or hot and cold.

Contributor
@Harem_Sovereign
The novel drags endlessly, the manga is rushed. Just lol

True, but I prefer it this way. Not in the sense I wouldn't like something better written but the fast pace is a welcome change after the self mutilation that was the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand it just turned to trash, loli, elf animal ear slave, loli big breast, slave and female, onsen, being beta about nude,
Another harem trash

Dex-chan lover
I've never said this before but.. that demonloliboobs look ridiculous in this manga

Dex-chan lover
either the translation is bad (which i don't feel like) or just a mediocre author-artist combo. guess side-dishes also exist in terms of mangas.

this is trash... if only the fist premise would be respected and we would have a good MC...

The description doesn't even fit what is shown, the texts are kinda switched between characters, but besides that it's not that bad but I don't like the weird/nasty loli I scenes. Their cute yes but I would rather not think of a young girl to be "erotic". [a shiver goes down my spine].

Double-page supporter
Incredibly confusing. The story moves at light speed and characters are introduced too frequently.
Not going to comment on the art since that's up to each reader on whether it's acceptable or not.

guess this fits to, so bad it is good
rather enjoyed it, and will follow it

I...I tried. I don't usually drop ANY series but this...this was painful to read. Every character is so thoroughly unlikeable, there is no plot...dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread