Historie

I really like this story, but it is rarely updated.

Wonder if the author releases a chapter once every 4 months, like other manga that come every 2 months.

Fed-Kun's army
Read 105 chapters and now i have to join the long chain of wait because i didn't realise this is ongoing manga. Nonetheless i really like the story and Eumenes's character. Thank you so much for translating and doing this!

Any news on that peculiar work ? It may have a small viewership but god, is it the best damn history manga I've ever read.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like it's been 9 months since last update.
@Hox
Is the manga on hold or what has happened? :O

I really enjoy this manga so far, but wish it would focus on tiger face a bit less, thou beggars can't be choosers

@Harjeli
IMO yes, Vinland Saga is a good historical manga but it still come second behind Iwaaki's history work. Go read his Archimedes piece, also very good.

1. From what I can tell, there are no missing chapters. Somewhere along the way, several of the magazine chapters were combined for the volume release. Volume 11 starts with the current chapter 98 (Seat of the Soul 1), re-numbered to 88, and ends with current 107 (Disposal of Olympias 2), renumbered to 97. See here: https://imgur.com/a/1xHFpH7

I've submitted a report requesting for a chapter number swap.

2. I've uploaded the three volume 1 chapters scanlated by Kotonoha that were missing. Additionally, I've re-uploaded chapters 4 through 9. The original uploads by thedeadapostle were from a lower quality source than the ones I have, which I got off of Hox's site. I've submitted a report asking the low res chapters taken down so there aren't dupes.

Users who are viewing this thread