Historie

10 pages bimonthly with low level art and scratch backgrounds, how lazy this guy turned to be...

Ank

Aggregator gang
So....what happened?
The manga was awesome. And now this is exactly like HxH : a wall of text over poorly drawn characters + scribbled backgrounds. what?

Can someone explain to me why
does the king cucks Eumenes from Eurydice? I'd make more sense and it'd be much easier to chain him down to Macedonia by marrying them together than cucking him? Why does he do it? Why doesnt he even try to stop them together when he's in love with her? Also, even though he's not okay with it, why doesn't he just leave instead of taking care of the bastard twins, or better yet, kill the king (I'd much rather be dead than be cucked)?

This manga becomes straight ass, making me sour; the story is becoming so bad. From the beginning, we see Eumunes do what he wants, and having the strength of character (not just physcially) to do what he likes, and to stop what he doesn't. It was so good in the begging and middle (relative from chapter 111), using both brawn and brain to achieve success in his trails. Though he still has both, him as a character has totally weaken making the story shit. He's not following through his character and lets stuff slide. I really liked and enjoyed this manga up to the recent chapters I've read. Totally dropping after MC being ntr twice, not once but twice.

Apologies for the mini rant and a warning for future readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Man is it annoying how MC got cucked multiple times and also with the noble niece-chick -_-
it's beyond me why the king would fuck his lover in order to keep him around...
retarded next level of logic

the niece is willing to get fucked
the MC is willing to get cucked

MC should have left .. so what if your head falls off... and even then could have done it smartly

use brain when?
I mean that is what he is good at and what else...
fighting... but yea
don't think I should feel sorry for MC

That thing aside, I like/liked??? the manga but we'll have to wait a long time for it to end at the rate it is moving.

Users who are viewing this thread