Hitman - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Forbidden Love

Dex-chan lover
It's like Seo is using a dart board and firing at it blindly for mixture.

• establish relationship / clear up misunderstanding
• ikeman author / Black mailing
• Clapping Cheeks / Peephole picture
• Acting like a dad when finding out daughter got her cheeks clap & it's the talk of the industry / childhood friend saves the day

I can see it now.
But dammit reading Seo mangas are like a dirty guilty pleasure....

Dex-chan lover
Seo after one calm chapter:
23e.jpg

detail_855f7b627d9a0f5442c4869f801ffdad.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is Seo Koji manga, right? When to expect over-the-top dramatic shit and dehumanization of male lead?

@Jmann Meme with Leonid Agutin? Seriously?

I "love" how everyone in the comments is instantly thinking of blackmail stuff or worse. Keep this up and you will end up as judgmental misfits in no time. Most humans don't engage in blackmail for stupid reasons and most won't fall for it if the stakes are not very high. And the stake here, their relationship becoming known is kinda bad but no one can do anything much about it. So a blackmail working here is stupid.
But I guess it's also the fault of these common plots in mass produced manga. A good story would at least make the circumstances believable. This is not at the level of suspension of disbelief 😂

MoZ

there's always that one creepy character that likes to intrude other people's privacy and it's not even funny now. like c'mon

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan why so surprised? Or, maybe, you think, that there is no way that russians read manga online in english? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann Меня это удивило, поскольку у тебя основным языком стоит английский, лол.

@Leonhart93 hahahaha look at this guy being so smart and judging us as human beings. What stakes? It's a Seo Kouji manga. Do you know what breed is that? It's a fucking Soap opera. Over the top plot/characters just to feed the melodrama. It's trash but you can't stop because just how trash it is. Now this manga hasn't really crossed that line yet. But I don't have much expectations just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread