Hitman

Seriously SEO? Why did you do that? I'm dropping this manga after checking the recent raws. Go check the raws if you wanna know what happened. Seriously why does the author keep doing that, this isn't the first time.

@WangoTango No, Black Cat Scanlations just aren't up to date with the raws yet.

Dex-chan lover
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aggregator gang
Is this really hitman genre? I mean assassins' and the same stuff like that.

thanks!

Dex-chan lover
is there an actual hitman in this manga?
also seo kouji ??hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me how this compare to his other works? I did read Suzuka, Fukka, The town where~

@Hejti It's basically the Infinity War of Kyouji's works; the drama is lighter and is generally resolved pretty quickly (hope that's not a spoiler), and it's a bit more mature given that the characters are adults, not teenagers. I think you'll like it, if you read his other stuff.

Group Leader
@puppeto4 why what happened. I thought atleast this series would go swimmingly with the main couple being together with maybe a little drama tho they will come back together soon. Did they break up???

Dex-chan lover
Man i hv realised one thing from this guy's manga is that until the final chapter isnt reached dont make any kinda conclusions

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf
Tl;dr author (nearly) pulled a Fuuka with the MC
He was almost run over by a truck... except you don't know that it was a near miss at the end of the chapter, so anyone familiar with Fuuka is thinking "oh no not this shit again"

Users who are viewing this thread