Hitman

Group Leader
@TehSDragon thank god. I swear if he tries any useless drama like death by truck kun or break up due to some shitty reason, am dropping this shit faster than lightning. The only reason why I am still reading this even tho this is a seo series is cause this is his only manga where the main couple got together without any unnecessary dragged out drama. If they break up, am done

@Thelonewolf Who knows, there could be an unexpected transmigrated to another world by truck-kun. There, he'll become an actual hitman and make a harem including the demon queen before returning...

Dunno why he didn't started the manga with the same quality of recent chapters. He tried to put that shit drama and slow romance all again and the manga was pretty boring, then he suddenly had a change of heart and now this is probably he's best manga with a lot of potencial the get even better.

Hitman will end with its 13th volume out in 2021.

Thats very sad, my favorite manga from this author

Dex-chan lover
Sad it got axed. This prob my fave manga seo has done so far. https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1334450426192699393

2 months since last update.
I wonder if this got dropped because the manga got axed.

Someone tell seo kouji to try publishing on another magazine. He is better writing a story with limited chapters and not too much dragged out plot.

So, the first 46 chapters are missing and it got axed. Was looking forward to read this at some point. Sigh.

Damn, it's really sucks it ended this is quite enjoyable. And it's more suck that people dislike a good manga based on other shitty manga. Fuuka sucks i know that but getting revenge to the author by disliking his other work doesn't good either cause it'll jammed his progress. We don't like Seo cause his overdramatic scene yet we themselves doing the same overdramatic action in real life against his other work

Group Leader
We hope to resume translations for Hitman soon, our translator has been quite busy recently, sorry about that! Be sure to join us on Discord if you'd like to stay updated on the series! https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n

Fed-Kun's army
so after 80 chapters...has this mans writing gotten better with his favorite genres that is romance and drama? lol

@calmbreez it is better. He uses a lot less of drama, the characters are more solid. You can feel the change of the quality if you know he's previous works.

Also seems like Seo took liking into harems, he's next manga is probably cliche one(Megami no Kafeterasu) but i don't mind.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame, after so many good drama manga the author seemed to have clinged too much on the shared universe and references. Maybe a new work that doesn't exist in the same world would force him to be a little more original.

These last episodes aren't even about the two main characters. They are about characters from other stories.

Users who are viewing this thread