Hitogirai Koushaku wa Wakaki Niizuma ni Koi wo Suru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
She sounds like a straight person tryna convince themself their not gay, she's obviously in love with him, I don't why she's so insistent on saying she only likes girls

@johnpoop2529 if you thought you were gay for like 10+ years for your life and men didn't make your heart flutter until now, anyone would be confused. Though the repetitive thoughts during sex are annoying.

I holy shit, want to punch the prince, aurora actually love him and he just???? Evil. I hope minerva don't get involved more with him in the future

Dex-chan lover
Girls, you should get a better Qcer. It’s lovely but some sentences were awkward, some words were forgotten or there were typos.
Can’t wait to see her face when shell understand that THE girl she always liked was actually a dude.

Aggregator gang
obviously he was the one dressed as a girl in a maze.

Well the prince is a whole sh—face. But I suppose that it’s nice that he and MC have an understanding and are decently good friends? That’s new in this genre.

Ok, so the reason why he was thought to be a pedophile probably had something to do with the fact the he was in love with her since they met in the maze when they were younger and he was 9 years older than her. Thus, he had expressed his love for her when he was much older then her and she was still a teen? Sounds plausible no?
What I would be very annoyed about would be if they completely erased her attraction for women when she finds out he was the “girl” she fell in love with. I would hate that tbh. I hope the author is sensible enough to not fuck up in that sense.

Group Leader
@Sadrobot hi, this chapter pretty tricky for both our JTL & PR, we tried to make everything bit make sense even it's hard. so sorry if it still not up to your standart, we alrdy doing our best but if you find words that forgotten or typos, you can DM me, I can fix that right away. bcs mybe i missed that when i do final check.

Whew, I do hope they properly call out exactly how inappropriate it is for a teenager to kiss a whole child on the lips. Goodness.

Dex-chan lover
@forfunn sure if you want I can DM them to you but tbh no need to change rn. Maybe filter typos/awkward sentences carefully for next chapters. BUT STILL, ty for your work, this story is really interesting so it’s great really.
Hold up, I’m joining the discord real quick. Can’t bother sending img on dex oml

@vodkavodka wdym "drag on" we are legit only at chp3 lmfaooo. Meanwhile, there’s a shit load of manwhas/huas with 50chps and no plot whatsoever. Maybe u can redirect your energy there.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryesen I mean, this plot point is kind of weak. Thought I admit it was a popular cliche back in 90s-00s. And the whole 'mistakenly lesbian' thing is just silly. 3 chapters are enough for me to wonder if that's all there is to this story.

Users who are viewing this thread