Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru

Group Leader
I literrally wanted ninja/samurai yuri just the other day , and look what I got ! exactly what I wanted , I'm gonna love this manga , do you have a schedule for next TL releases or something approximate to that ?

Fed-Kun's army
pfffft, okay I do like this story so far, but I just can't take that assasin with those tacticool modern kunai being flung via the ring-pommels that have fingers planted through them, that also look like photorealistic images that were shopped or traced in and then cast with grayscale. It's just too many silly things back to back.

Just take a closer look at page 24 if you don't believe me.

Group Leader
I literrally wanted ninja/samurai yuri just the other day , and look what I got ! exactly what I wanted , I'm gonna love this manga , do you have a schedule for next TL releases or something approximate to that ?
It'll be about 1-2 weeks between chapters. Chapter 2 will be up later this week. Chapter 5 raw is coming out tomorrow so the goal is to be caught up to the raws by the time ch6 is released. I'm sorry I don't have a more organized schedule.

It'll be about 1-2 weeks between chapters. Chapter 2 will be up later this week. Chapter 5 raw is coming out tomorrow so the goal is to be caught up to the raws by the time ch6 is released. I'm sorry I don't have a more organized schedule.
You are doing lovely! Nothing wrong with taking a measured pace to avoid burn out. This story is amazing and looking forward to more and sharing it about. ^^

Group Leader
Awesome, that's great, do you plan on uploading it to dynasty-scans too ? That'll nice , I can give you the discord of the guy you should talking with for a request if that's your first time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread