Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
Holy damn! Usa striaght up kissed her to keep her silent and then she even kissed him back on her own. 10/10

Aggregator gang
Ships that sailed

Nagatoro : Sailed
Uzaki-chan : Sailed
Hitomi-Chan : Sailed
Anjou-san : Sailed
Mie-chan : Sailed and ended

And then we have a certain delinquent manga with the main girl being the title character of the manga itself already nearing 200 chapters and 0 progress has been made
And then, we have Marin, cockblocking herself with delusions xD

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Man, mc's mental fortitude to hold back is insane. I know this is a wholesale manga, but come on Author. At least give him a boner😂 any man would be fucking diamonds in that situation

The first time I’ve actually seen something happen during the “oh no, we’re trapped in a locker” trope! Usami’s actually acting like a high school boy

Ships that sailed

And then we have a certain delinquent manga with the main girl being the title character of the manga itself already nearing 200 chapters and 0 progress has been made
KuzuHana?

Group Leader
i have the right meme for the exact reason:

author prefer adding the dubious stuco prez to the harem instead of advancing the plot...
kxji27TB.png

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
Himari.jpg

I've been pointing this out since the first time this page was used, still 1/4 hasn't been fixed yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ships that sailed

What manga is this?

Dex-chan lover
im not sure if coquettish was the right word there but idk i cant read japanese
In the raws it says "(つや)艶っぽかった" wich means "glossy", as in glowing in a seductive or alluring manner. "Coquettish" is a perfectly fine choice, to me.

Dex-chan lover
In the raws it says "(つや)艶っぽかった" wich means "glossy", as in glowing in a seductive or alluring manner. "Coquettish" is a perfectly fine choice, to me.
thank you, i dont know how to read/interpret japanese yet so this makes it clearer. though couldnt “glossy” also be similar to afterglow? the way i felt the characters were acting gave that kind of image unless our equivalent of afterglow is a completely different word in japanese.

Dex-chan lover
thank you, i dont know how to read/interpret japanese yet so this makes it clearer. though couldnt “glossy” also be similar to afterglow? the way i felt the characters were acting gave that kind of image unless our equivalent of afterglow is a completely different word in japanese.
Yeah. That's pretty much it in the context.

Users who are viewing this thread