Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Thanks for the chapter.

I knew they are not tall in japan but that page surprised me xD

Dex-chan lover
What Metasepia said but with the added titbit that it's as low as 5'7" in older buildings but now average somewhere between 6' and 6'2".

"Hitomi-chan is shy with strangers"

More like

"Hitomi-chan is to fucking HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I have felt that pain. More commonly from cars and such but sometimes a door is just too small. Atleast she didn't hit the top of her head in the inside of the frame. That shit is the worst! Your whole body gets squished by whatever up force you generated being stopped by the immovable doorway! Its like punching it with your whole body. Being tall is such a pain in the neck sometimes.

Aggregator gang
how much books are you carrying?
im only allowed to carry 5.
why is that?
its the number before my boobs start to work against me...
... nice...
what?
what?

Supporter
@Merilirem Entrance frame to the old (100ish years old) house that we now use as a storage for various field equipment is 160cm high. Solid, wide stone. Entrance frame to the wine celler/basement/random underground storage is around 170ish cm because of stairs. Father and I are 185ish cm each. Fun times. Really fun times.
Ended up bolting reflective signs and pads so we (and few other relatively high hummies) suffer less.

Few days ago, I was skipping through the house and skept under the door frame. Missed the door frame (wooden part) and hit the beam right after it which is wider than the door frame. Reinforced concrete. Luckily, hit was "flat" so except sliding, falling to my knees thinking "THE FUCK WAS THIS" and my ears screeching, there was no pain. At least that day. Following few days were quite painful.

Being tall is such a pain in the neck, back, head and knees sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread