Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I finally remember who the brother makes me think of ! The main character from terraformars 🤯
210305.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting that the shark bro was such a chad at high school, that he just sourced all of those weird expectations from his history without a second thought.

"Wait, you've known her for whole weeks and haven't boned her?"

Dex-chan lover
When Senpai, Hitomi and her brother walk together, it look like Senpai is their child

Well well well. Looks like Onii-chan approves! And he's willing to reveal her 3 sizes? Perfect Wingman imo!

Never understood why anybody cares about girls measurements. Like, you've seen them in person... how do the numbers effect that? The only reason you need to know a girl's cup size is if you're gonna buy her a bra

Fed-Kun's army
While I understand that there might be a wide age gap, why wouldn't I be surprised if the little sister ended up with the older brother in a future to be hold? Given then a bunch of years while watching over the main cast's relation and they would find many affinities together, right?

Also, her 3 sizes are: Bigger, Muscular Abs, Big.

Dex-chan lover
its cool how the official localization instead of "Big Brother" they leave it as "Oniisan" same with "Aniki"

also nice change of pace usually the siblings in anime/manga are "protective" but this time he approves and recognizes he's a good guy, these chapters go by very fast lol

Users who are viewing this thread