Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 5 Ch. 53

Fed-Kun's army
Shark/10.

If this manga doesn't get an anime adaptation, I'll start throwing sharks at random people.

Dex-chan lover
...Where have I seen that tacky SAME shirt before...? 🤨 I feel like I've read a manga where a girl had tacky shirts like that.

I didn't know until just now that there were aquariums with Whale Sharks in them. This must depict the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, as the internet tells me it's the only one in Japan with whale sharks (they don't seem to be "full size", but still 8.8m or 28ft).

https://churaumi.okinawa/en/area/the-kuroshio/kuroshio/

Fed-Kun's army
TFW you watched the documentary about the Japanese dolphin catching industry (The Cove).
kt4ia06pyid31.png

Dex-chan lover
@KazutoKatsuragi If it wasn't just a delusion, you've gotta share the title when you remember. And make sure to come back and say. We're not mind-readers after all.

Dex-chan lover
@ysarro I was thinking of Mousou Telepathy. Though it seems that these tacky shirts might just be something Japan does often... (MT is the top right girl)

kfdmy50es2m31.jpg

Read this chapter again, still gives fluff recharge for the day. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@ysarro Oh shit, lmao. I totally didn't catch that, since I read your comment before I figured out what manga I was thinking about. 😂😂

@Pombo_the_one Sadly, I only know that Mousou Telepathy which is the top right one. Idk the others.

Double-page supporter
Yay! So many sharks! Especially when Hitomi uses afterimages.

@Makinbaconpancakes There's also one in America. The Georgia Aquarium also has whale sharks. Though yeah, they're probably at the Okinawa one.

Users who are viewing this thread