Not cheating, just dumb.
AlmondMagnum Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 1,335 Feb 19, 2023 #21 Not cheating, just dumb.
Purplelibraryguy Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 5,633 Feb 19, 2023 #23 Nice chapter. Needed more girls in swimsuits.
Tardazor Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 12, 2018 Messages 498 Feb 19, 2023 #24 I'm a simple man. I see sexy yankee megane girl, i upvote
RanmaChaos Dex-chan lover Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 4,324 Feb 19, 2023 #25 Thanks for the chapter!
Showman26 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 10, 2023 Messages 665 Feb 21, 2023 #27 I just realised this but author of this manga is promoting abs fetish and tomboy fetish
S saiki47 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 960 Feb 22, 2023 #28 Wow. I wish it were a harem
LupusVir Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 2,092 Apr 19, 2023 #29 TwilightOwl said: You know, I still do enjoy this series, but I really miss how the art used to be, the head to body ratio is so fucked now Click to expand... You miss his old haircut? I'll take bobblehead people over his original character design.
TwilightOwl said: You know, I still do enjoy this series, but I really miss how the art used to be, the head to body ratio is so fucked now Click to expand... You miss his old haircut? I'll take bobblehead people over his original character design.
stonks4251 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 3, 2023 Messages 996 Jun 6, 2025 #31 Author wanted an excuse to draw a lot of books this chapter