Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers

Aggregator gang
MC under the rain be like: i'm gonna do what's called a pro-gamer move!

It feels like the "Fan service" is slowly becoming more and more blatant.
She's an adorable country girl with sharp teeth and semi scary eyes that's prone to misunderstandings.
The past few chapters has only focused on her body in perverted-esque situations.
Whyyyyy...?
It should have been a good enough manga without her body being the main focus...

Group Leader
Probably Sunday/Monday, raws for #21 came out a few hours ago, but the end page gets posted x days later, so depends on that.

I wish for this series to continue through Usami-kun having his growth spurt and being even more clumsy.

Reverse things and have Hitomi-chan help him out when he starts hitting his head on things he used to walk under and tripping because his new height and weight throw his balance off.

W H E N I R E A D C H A P T E R 21 I G O T B O N E R.. T H E B E S T C H A P T E R E V E R..

Dex-chan lover
Yo, don't tag Yuri for a single chapter about vague romantics one sided feeling from a girl for another.

Shouldn't this have the "ecchi" tag?

https://mangadex.org/thread/45442/6/#post_900194
—totally agree on that. It was much nicer at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Scary looking guy, scary looking girl, those authors just pull everything to make stories. Do they fuck at least here?

Dex-chan lover
Fierce looking face with great bodes, that's a new thing, isn't it?

Aggregator gang
I think mangadex is broken atm. It keeps making me unfollow this. could someone @ me when next chapter comes out just in case?

Users who are viewing this thread