Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers

Fed-Kun's army
@Grammade: Here's a fan-hentai they made, as a matter of fact
https://mangadex.org/title/30943/the-idolm-ster-cinderella-girls-natsuki-and-takumi-s-one-on-one-live-or-die-battle-doujinshi

(Just as future reference, you can click on the author and artist name and it will take you to other manga they've written or drawn, respectively. Real handy if you're a fan of a particular mangaka!)

Fed-Kun's army
@googoober: Ah dammit...now I can't read this without seeing it as a Komi prequel for Tadano's parents (totally head-canon, I know, but now it's there! LOL)

Fed-Kun's army
Fellas, I have some bad news from author's Twitter:

【Notice】
I have a herniated disc. The Chapter 47 will be updated as usual because it have been submitted, but I am afraid that the current situation will be painful and I will not be able to continue manuscript work, so it will affect the update of Chapter 48 and after.
We apologize to those who are looking forward to the update, but thank you for your understanding.
I will do my best to cure it quickly.
(Translated with Google)

Sanpaku eyes? Shark teeth? Abs? Big breasts?

This author is top tier. I can't believe it took me this long to get started. And it is pretty sweet too.

get well soon, i can wait and i hope the treatment won’t be too much trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the uploads and everything, but make sure you recover first! We can all stand to wait a while until you get better.

Thank you for all you do and we hope your back gets better :)

Users who are viewing this thread