Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers

Group Leader
I love this manga but damn, sometimes the character's faces can be a little derpy-looking

Contributor
@Khetar
What does Pub. status: "hiatus" even mean?
As stated in chapter 47, the mangaka (Natsumi Cyorisuke) is taking a break from the series due to health-related issues.
Hence, the publication status of the series in Japan is on hiatus while Cyorisuke-sensei recovers.
Of course, since there are no new chapters, the scanlation is also stalled for the time being.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
She's not a new love interest, THANK FUCKING GOD, I'm so tired of lazy author's not knowing what to do, so they decide to just do a triangle romance, but this time, THIS TIME, we have been blessed 🙌

According to the offical website, the next update is coming out on December 2nd, was this manga always monthly? If not, is it due to the mangaka being sick recently?

Contributor
Question:

Why does everyone like the glasses deliquent character and secifically her so much? I'm honesly just curious.

ALso, I like the new character so far. She's rather eccentric and wants to fight Hitomi, but she also wants to see her and Yuu be a happy couple first. It's almost February, so I'm honestly wondering if things will progress here. They're so close already, and now the new character is pushing them.
Just as long as she doesn't fall for either Yuu or Hitomi herself. The deliquent leader's already enough.

@Xanhomey

He's not sick per-say but its a spinal injury. A herniated disc. He's probably lifted something up wrong and its damaged his back or too much drawing whilst hunched over. A lot of mangakas tend to get injuries from working on the desk for too long. Mostly back problems or even hands. Touch job really. He needs to be careful when hes drawing again. Being in a certain position or a slight shift can set it off again. Back problems are the worse because you are trying to find a less painful stance and you end up locking yourself up in fear of it getting worse. You cant sleep either. its awful

Correct me if im wrong but i think the traditional japanese valentines day where the girls gives choco to their crushes are dying now .. They are slowly adapting to stop giving choco or thats just what i thought..

Users who are viewing this thread