Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.1 - Oneshot #1

I could careless if it stayed yuri or not, but there's a lot here that I wish the serialization wouldn't have changed as much as it did. The perspective change away from Mikoto/Hitomi is a real shame. I think that's largely do to Hitomi ending up dopier then Mikoto and becoming a less believable/interesting character as a result, imo. I very much preferred the old art style too. Especially because Mikoto is drawn way more consistently and in a way that captures the intended character much better. That is to say, she's a wholesome but somewhat scary looking girl that can occasionally be pretty cute. What we ended up with is a character that's cute most of the time, and sometimes scary looking; which really doesn't sell the character very well. Also the increase of blatant fan service (ignoring the prototype's extra pages) and random shots aimed at Hitomi's chest is a negative for me to. Don't get me wrong i love animetiddies as much as anyone but throwing that in when it does nothing for the plot is what you do when you're worried your story and characters can't stand on their own. I won't mention the male MC, I haven't read past Ch.15, but I feel he might improve.

Dex-chan lover
Hahah so like the others said, yep this is where the MMC's weird hairstyle came from. No wonder the MMC looks like a girl with that hairstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread