Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
C10.png

Oh man, that's a S T R O N G page

I've had something like that happen before. I got a free coffee flavored monster once, and I drank half of before my calculus 4 class.

I ended up having a religious experience as my professor lectured about differential equations.

Fed-Kun's army
Monster is shit. A lot of the tea brews have higher caffeine content...

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
ABS-SHARK POWER OVERWHELMING.
...at least until the post-caffeine crash. Then we're back to sleepy potato. xD

Dex-chan lover
Okay now give her an espresso. (Monster has 36mg per 100g while espresso has 212).

Either that or a good Robusta/Vietnamese Coffee* (265mg/100g).

*Get one done properly though as a lot of places, even ones owned by Vietnamese, never bother doing them properly cause of how long it takes per person. There is a place near me that pretty much only does them and they are technically a two person serving each and those things are lethal.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Monster Energy. Why did you abandon my lil'dude when he needed you the most?

Dex-chan lover
MC didn't hesitate a second to take Hitomi up on her suggestion; the dude was totally going to take advantage of high Hitomi-chan there. I have a little hope for this ship now with this evidence of male corruption in his heart.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this reminds me of the time a girl in our gaming group ate chocolate covered coffee beans. She was literally bouncing in place . . . and her build is statuesque. It was, ah, distracting.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that the mangaka didn't go through with letting Hitomi-chan go too far under the influence.

But NGL, her heated-up mode is damn hawt.

Dex-chan lover
Glad he was willing to play. Some mcs would just "no way fag" at being invited to a girls house.

Users who are viewing this thread