Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Ram

Ahh, the epitome of slice of life romance, The faux-progress,
Oh this is worse than just a cliff hanger.......I NEED MORE PROGRESS, not this shit that maybe gets a bit of interest in the next chapter and then ignored for another 10.

Shit's cute tho, I'll give ya that

Fed-Kun's army
Happy and boobs, I've been blessed by this chapter

"omg he called me kind! :gush:"

Damn gurl you easy. Now you two needa make more progress instead of this creaming over a complement shit. Who am I kidding I'll read it regardless, love me some fluff.

Well, it'll be a few years until we see Hitomi-chan in a bridal outfit, but the stage was set in chapter 1. Someone will confess before graduation. Then he'll be in college and his classmates will razz him about having a girlfriend still in high school even though they haven't even had their first hand holding. Hitomi-chan shows up and scares them spitless, only to turn around and win them over with her charm.

preview of when they actually have a child of their own

Dex-chan lover
Man the woman with her 2 children sure do look great.

Group Leader
This scenario has been used in manga before, and I still find it utterly, ridiculously stupid. Are these teenagers just morons? Take the damn kid to the service counter and have a Lost Child announcement made. Taking the kid hither and yon to find the parents in these situations is mind-boggingly idiotic.

This scenario has been used in manga before, and I still find it utterly, ridiculously stupid. Are these teenagers just morons? Take the damn kid to the service counter and have a Lost Child announcement made. Taking the kid hither and yon to find the parents in these situations is mind-boggingly idiotic.

This is relative, clearly. If the counter is far from wherever they are, and if the place isn't very crowded, chances are the problme will be solved much faster simply taking the kid to a wide-view place first. Again, this is relative. Normally a mother wouldn't be that calm having lost a child. Anyway, some suspension of disbelief is necessary, maybe Japan being so low in crime rate allows them to act carefree like that.

So I need confirmation on whether I'm an dirty old man or an accurate dirty old man. Is the joke at the end that she started schlicking in the bath and fell in?

Dex-chan lover
@ junior1210
no
I mean, it's a bit bias because I really don't like that series
but no
I mean, she is not punching the guy, that action is cancerous.

Users who are viewing this thread