Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
Both of them didn't denying It when the big brother Calls them "Like a newlywed".

So you know what that mean boys...

Dex-chan lover
His way of thanking him is by setting up the two of them to practice what they're gonna do once they're living together. Nice one, bro.

Dex-chan lover
Fun note: you can make tonkatsu and chicken katsu in an air fryer. Just spray both sides, then spray again when you flip it. You can also just bake it instead of frying. Healthier than frying or deep frying at least. If you do it right, it still tastes very good. With the flip side that if you get good at cooking it, and you live with other people, when you check the fridge for leftovers that you put away after making it... they won't be there.

Fucking top tier wingman and top tier brother-in-law, even going so far as to go get the little sister so she can join the fun.

Dex-chan lover
Best wingman, smooth ship. He deserves brother of the year award.

Dex-chan lover
So she is embarrassed over him seeing her in a towel, she then puts on a shirt that accentuates her tits.

....OK.

Hitomi's brother is awesome! He did good in this chapter. The "newlywed" part was really funny. I really hope I can see more of this in the future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THESE PROCEEDINGS
THESE CUTE AND WHOLESOME PROCEEDINGS

also this is the correct way of using the awful growling stomach trope

Users who are viewing this thread