Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@pmntamp
The high school romance world will adapt, improvise and overcome, and in like 10 years we'll be sick of the "school romance but it's all words spoken through cellphones" genre.

then someone will invent the revolutionary idea of "showing two people in love by having them touch each other". Probably in some hyper lewd manga.

Dex-chan lover
CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!
...because of heavy snow.

Glad the 2d world isn't being affected.

Lol I kinda expected something similar to that but that was even better than I expected

Dex-chan lover
It's mangos like these that tend to give me flashbacks to the 4th grade, where kids talking to the other sex was always awkward and strange.
And then I remember that this story is about highschoolers, and it always gives this surreal, offkilter feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun What are you talking about. It’s in the news headlines everyday. How is this “don’t talk about it”. Also Japan was one of the first countries to close schools, what 98.8% of elementary schools and most high schools did.

Japan can’t do a total lockdown in the way like most other countries can. Or at least not enforce this as it would be illegal to use the police or even just fines to enforce this, because the post-war constitution was deliberately drafted in a way that makes it very hard to infringe on civil liberties, and forbids the restriction of movement (of the general populace) - to avoid a situation like (pre-)WW2 were such kind of emergency laws very heavily abused. All the government can do is to ask the populace to stay home and work from home which it has repeatedly done since at least March 1st.

the next raw is scheduled for 6th of may, so i guess this chapter is also author's way of saying he is doing this social distancing now

Users who are viewing this thread