Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Dude they are already dating without us knowing, wtf? Actually based couple.

Dex-chan lover
Casual proposals to remain by each other's side for the years to come is the ultimate vanilla move.

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin 263 capitulos. In my opinion the anxiety problem is already 70% solved. Now the author should develop the relationship.

Double-page supporter
These two are already going out, the rest is just paperwork.

The best couples are the ones that start dating without themselves knowing that they are dating...

Supporter
When it's summer and you are still stuck in the Christmas ark but you also want to draw some swimsuits.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm going to say that this was a low-key confession and acceptance and that these two understand that they are now dating. Also, praise to the manga gods for giving me a beach shot of freckle tomboy-chan.

Contributor
So...was this a confession?

Cause if it was, this might actually be the most low-key confession I've ever seen in a romance manga. Like, there was no big moment where the two realize their feelings. They just made a promise to be together for years to come, and it's certainly framed as a confession, with the snow and the casual handholding. They seem aware and accepting of eah other's feelings in the end.

Either way, this is definitely progress. I guess we'll see how things go between them in the next couple of chapters. I hope they kiss soon, which'll really seal the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread