Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Group Leader
How to extend a series (and ruin it at the same time): add an obnoxious rival "transfer student" character out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl when I saw USA girl I was worried. We all know how mangakas can be when they introduce new girls.
But I was worried for no reason. Another wingwoman acquired.

Dex-chan lover
Good type of rival, wants to compete but doesn't see her as an enemy

I wouldn't be making predictions about anything at this point. This could go a lot of different ways, and so far the series hasn't (in my opinion) been all that predictable. I think things will get interesting with this new arc. Certainly the MC's reaction to his new seat mate was interesting, and the new girl seems quick on the uptake, having sussed out their underlying feelings for each other. I think there's a wild ride ahead -- but your mileage may vary.

Double-page supporter
ngl that glasses girl looks like a character out of Bleach or something

Aggregator gang
We get pampered so much with those bonus drawings, a glasses chick and a wolf cosplay.

Aggregator gang
@Cleotis I think he was just a little nervous/hesitant because she was new and he had never spoken to her before. I don’t think it was all that interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Having blonde hair isn't even the most common hair color in America, yet Mangaka seem to always think that blonde=American Forigner for some reason .

Of course, could be that she has brown hair and you can't even tell...

Users who are viewing this thread