Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
"What happens next?" "transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. I mean humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous!"

annd yes, all that megane delinquent art at the end

Contributor
I don't comments about love triangle or love rival. Are you only looking at picture and guessing the plot?

Fed-Kun's army
So, I started reading this manga like... 4 hours ago and now I'm here.

I truly regret it... since now I don't have any chapters to read until the next one comes out.

Dex-chan lover
I don't comments about love triangle or love rival. Are you only looking at picture and guessing the plot?
Probably. An alarming number of people on this site seem to just skim through and then whine about the plots they aren't reading. I don't really wanna tell them how to enjoy stuff, but they could certainly stand to shut up a bit.

Cue "But that's part of how I enjoy it."

Dex-chan lover
@FBI-kun Haven't read the chapter yet, but does this release mean your herniated disk surgery went well? I hope so.

Aggregator gang
So... Anyone else feel Glasses McBigtits escaped from Uzaki Chan?
And yeah Mangadex comments is a great place to see where the idea that people only use 10% of their brain idea comes from.

@gearsky it was the actual author that suffered it, not the translator. The author announced it on his twitter some time ago to explain a near 3 month hiatus that took place afterwards.

Aggregator gang
Something about glasses and short hair tomboys does something to me and idk why

Users who are viewing this thread