Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Supporter
@Cleotis
I mean nothing much has happened and whatever has happened has been predictable. You say it can proceee in a lot of ways when all that’ll happen is this girl will just be a wingwoman. Like the sister but in school and able to keep up with FMC. She may have develop feelings for the MC but that’s unlikely.

This manga isn’t that deep.

How refreshing that she isn't a late harem rival for the MC
Love that basically the whole cast supports them

I think Karasuma is supposed to be Charisma? That name makes more sense anyway.

Group Leader
God I love the "American = blonde" trope in anime/manga.
There are so many possibilities for it's existence and trying to figure it out is actually pretty fun.
It could be:
1. Mangaka's only interaction with the US is through movies and tv shows, where the number of blondes per capita is far higher, especially with actresses.
2. Mangaka don't really differentiate between western countries, causing countries that do have a large blonde population, such as Scandinavian countries, to be lumped in with the US in the mangaka's head when creating a character.
3. Mangaka don't really put that much thought into it and just roll with the established 'foreigner' look.

Dex-chan lover
Why are we exporting all our blondes when we have a crucial shortage at home?

Aggregator gang
why the fuck does every manga and their mom have the "blonde generic US girl" arc?? and its never a boy, always blonde girls???

@DrHizzle
Most people in Japan don't really see many black people, and even when they see, they think that are just Africans, and not from US, Europe, or any other country from the American continent.
Also, the blonde transferred girl is already such a cliche, that they just use it as comedy purpose.

The Force is strong on that forced triangle....
I hope /OurGuy/ will have a steady recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread