Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 9 Ch. 105

This creates unrealistic expectations for impressionable readers

... I've been fighting involuntary erections since 13, and even at 40 I'm still vigilant... Only Japan with their cold blooded vegetarians could conceive it

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a mostly wholesome series, but... no way, there's no frigging way a guy at that age wouldn't have at least attempted to kiss her at that moment.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou is entering second base with her boyfriend
Hitomi is entering cuddling base with her boyfriend
Komi is befriending a possible future mistress of her boyfriend.
Yamada is currently learning how to be a good couple with her boyfriend
Nagatoro learning that the would be Boyfriend finally grew couple of balls.

Love that now we have so many good healthy relationship manga that doesn't have to rely on contrived forced drama.
well tough there is also KanoKari who i no longer follow for quite some time. Hows that pair doing?
Also Akatsu: Couple's holiday away and sleeping together. With an "indirect" confession.

Dex-chan lover
This was cute as shit. 11/10
All of my romcoms are doing so good recently, what a time to be alive.

Group Leader
WHERE SEGGS
WHERE IS MY DOMINANT SHARK GIRL EATING OLDER SHOTA BOY
WHERE IS IT

Jokes aside, I felt like high fructose sugar pouring out of my face and heart. Both of them are so cute.

Dex-chan lover

Love that now we have so many good healthy relationship manga that doesn't have to rely on contrived forced drama.
well tough there is also KanoKari who i no longer follow for quite some time. Hows that pair doing?
One of these is not like the others...

Dex-chan lover

nagatoro
healthy

:question:

Dex-chan lover
No seggs?
baby-face-palm.gif

But anyway, wholesome chapter as usual. :clap:

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro is very much healthy compared to trainwreck of previous gen romance series,

which have the contrived plot induced stupidity, misunderstanding that somehow gone unresolved for months, mass cheating, forced dramatization, sudden depression, blackmail, alluded rape, and somehow death/suicide all in "highschool" romance series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro is very much healthy compared to trainwreck of previous gen romance series,

which have the contrived plot induced stupidity, misunderstanding that somehow gone unresolved for months, mass cheating, forced dramatization, sudden depression, blackmail, alluded rape, and somehow death/suicide all in "highschool" romance series.
sounds like you've been reading shoujo to me brother
also "compared to" i mean armed robbery is better than murder but i wouldn't want either

Dex-chan lover
After reading Anjou just now i'm a little bit dissapointed that they didn't even kissed in situation like this 😐
Ah, fellow Anjou reader

I'm fine with no seggs in this one, there's a different dynamic and not much of a set up for it anyways.

I'm happy with the fact that Senpai didn't freak out, it shows how comfortable they've gotten in their relationship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sounds like you've been reading shoujo to me brother
also "compared to" i mean armed robbery is better than murder but i wouldn't want either
not shoujo, previous gen "romance" series that published in Shounen/Seinen magazine. its era where everything need to be super dramatic, have shock value, and edgy.

things like in Kouji Seo works, Im-dal young works, and others. all published relatively in the same era.
not to mention its mostly focuses on "getting the girl" instead of being in relationship. where usually the story ends once they got the girl or the wishywashy protag finally choose a girl.

Dex-chan lover
HNNNNNNNG they're so precious i'm gonna die! I loved the early nervousness turning into them just being comfortable. Theyre handling things so maturely compared to other manga. 12/10 rating~

Users who are viewing this thread