Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 9 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Seems like people have an idea, but still have not been properly inducted to the lore of Chrisposting.

Supporter
This is physically impossible. They don’t show the lower half for a reason. Even if he held her as high as possible, her legs would still be dragging the ground.

Not to mention she would weigh at least double his weight
The soft twin sensations spurred him to discover the limits of his physical abilities.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, welcome Usa-kun! Look, I prepared the guest room for you, buuuut... turns out there's been... ah... a flood. Yup. Freak, heavily localized flood, so it's unusable. But don't worry, you can sleep at Hitomi's room! Futons? Uh... nope! Somebody stole all our futons. Yup, the infamous futon robber. Never heard of it? Oh, well, you can sleep on her bed. And then you can, for instance, listen to music on this mp3 player... only it's stuck on Marvin Gaye's greatest hits and can't be turned off. But hey, I've though of everything, I've cooked you a delicious dinner of oysters, I've left three pack of condoms in her room in case you want to... stage a baloon fight or something? And now... oh, wait my phone is.. uh... vibrating! What? Boss!? An emergency?! I have to spend the whole night at the office? And, let me make this clear, it's the kind of emergency in which I absolutely can't go home for the next several hours? Oh, no! Well, I guess I have to! Bye! I'll leave you two kids to it!"
"Whoa."
"Your brother's having a really unlucky day."

Group Leader
Seems like people have an idea, but still have not been properly inducted to the lore of Chrisposting.
Wtf is little kid's attempt at trying to make something funny? How about going back to the source instead of a terrible meme that died within seconds of if being posted.

Supporter
"Oh, welcome Usa-kun! Look, I prepared the guest room for you, buuuut... turns out there's been... ah... a flood. Yup. Freak, heavily localized flood, so it's unusable. But don't worry, you can sleep at Hitomi's room! Futons? Uh... nope! Somebody stole all our futons. Yup, the infamous futon robber. Never heard of it? Oh, well, you can sleep on her bed. And then you can, for instance, listen to music on this mp3 player... only it's stuck on Marvin Gaye's greatest hits and can't be turned off. But hey, I've though of everything, I've cooked you a delicious dinner of oysters, I've left three pack of condoms in her room in case you want to... stage a baloon fight or something? And now... oh, wait my phone is.. uh... vibrating! What? Boss!? An emergency?! I have to spend the whole night at the office? And, let me make this clear, it's the kind of emergency in which I absolutely can't go home for the next several hours? Oh, no! Well, I guess I have to! Bye! I'll leave you two kids to it!"
"Whoa."
"Your brother's having a really unlucky day."
Was just reading Ushiro no Seki no Gal ni Sukarete Shimatta volume two and this is almost exactly how the main couple winds up in a situation to shed all their firsts...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Usami broke his limiter for the sake of his waifu, the boy has some serious guts.

Dex-chan lover
That panel with STING across it, somehow that image looked like a shot from behind her and that it was her lower back that was injured...

Users who are viewing this thread