Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Come into his home, enjoy the amenities, eat his food and then suspect him of being a sexual predator. Typical.
Gee I wonder why the girls might have thought it was prudent to make sure he wasn't like the last group of guys they were around who had skills that could literally take their free will away without even being able to defend themselves against it, like what he accidentally did to the "bitch" group.

Frankly the way he was treating them after that was pretty much in the "too good to be true" area of believability. If they weren't at least a little suspicious for a while, they would've been complete idiots. Nobody from this entire class should be trusting anyone else in this world too easily too quickly. That goes for him too, he should probably still have his guard up around them at this point. It's hard enough to trust people that didn't all just get super powers.

images

Aggregator gang
1. MC isn’t so lonely any more, is he
2. Holy shit that turned waaaay darker at the end than I thought this rather lighthearted comedy Isekai would go. Not complaining though

Double-page supporter
Oh, glowy handed front choke.

Also, wipe-hand handshake returns!

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Nah, the mean girls issue was already resolved with both side's story matching up. Also, he didn't invite them to this 'too good to be true' situation, they begged him for it. Plus, they had a hand in forcing the geeks away as well.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP It's not like I forgot any of that. It just doesn't change my mind at all on this point. It's perfectly reasonable for all of these kids to have trust issues right now with every single person they're surrounded by or will meet from now on. I can even make an argument for the part where "he didn't invite them to this 'too good to be true' situation" should be even more suspicious to people benefiting from it. Why the hell is he putting up with us? What is his motivation for not just telling us to take our stuff and leave? He was fine on his own, he's not getting anything from helping us. That sort of stuff wouldn't be weird to have come to mind at all for any one of them, let alone a large group who can talk to each other and spread their concerns and doubts amongst each other like a contagious disease.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Sure, they can have trust issues because of their experiences, like you said. But, especially, the geek situation, shows that they're shit way before any of that happened. For him putting up with them, it'll be 'why, maybe he's planning something', but if he gave them the middle finger, it'll be 'why are you so cruel'. That's the sort of people they are, the newly gained trust issues ain't causing it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the level of incel salt from the last few chapters is just off the charts. It's amazing, and not in a good way.

@Glomoro - Shhh, we don't take kindly to logic 'round these parts.

They've become quick friends with the kobolds ww. Interspecies romance, when?

Dex-chan lover
@CelticMutt
What does incel salt mean?....

@Glomoro
Also, why is everyone expecting logic from a manga that has less realism than a Tom and Jerry cartoon?
Why did you expect logic from a gag manga?????
It's like people complaining about slow life. You get all upset when nothing happens for 70 chapters, even though half the time it's in the freaking TITLE.

THIS.
IS.
A.
GAG.
MANGA.

They just fought and befriended monsters! How is anyone STILL taking this seriously anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing It's not really a gag manga either though, yes it's on the comedic side but a gag series is like that other series by Toriyama with the little android girl. This would appear to be more to the tune of Dragon Ball out of those Toriyama works, a lot of comedic emphasis but there's still action and adventure components.

Contributor
The girl from the first pages reminds me of Chiaki and now I'm sad.

Users who are viewing this thread