Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
@cor3zone That is the cave, he just renovated it a lot. We see this in the chapter where he brings the geeks there

Six people per square meter? Wut? I know they live cramped in Japan but seriously... maybe the translation should say six square meters per person? That would make more sense (still that's a humongous house).

I liked the way he went alone to do things.... :(
But teenaged kids do what teenaged kids do afterall

Dex-chan lover
How are the normal girls more bitches than the bitchy girls? :thinking:

Dex-chan lover
wow, so they never cared about him being solo until now but instantly wanna use him. such trashy classmates.

Lots of hate for this. As a loner with a bad temper I feel he is too nice. As a loner, he should just give them his house and go make a new one in a superior loner area.

He's in the middle of the a forest with possible hostiles around, and it takes that to get his attention?

@Saxit I believe he is answering the question of how many 'can fit', not how many could stay there at once. At which point, we are talking about cramming people in there standing room only like an elevator, and then 6/m^2 makes sense.

It does mean it will be really crowded when he tries to fit the ~15 girls in there.

Dex-chan lover
that class pres kinda remind me "eee yada" bitch osananajimi moment from ore o suki nano lol

Users who are viewing this thread