Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@newmangareader246
It's not Pres people have a problem with, it's the gyarus. They already pushed all the work onto someone else once before while also blaming them for everything that went wrong which eventually drove them into leaving their sorry asses. What's to say they won't do it again?

sometimes I look at mangadex comments and remind myself that no matter how socially retarded and autistic I may be, it's nothing compared to a shockingly large number of commentators.

feels good, man.

Dex-chan lover
If I were the MC, I would gladly pick the class rep ALONE. She alone deserve my help and she alone is the one I am willing to trust my life on. Considering how life threatening the acts those girls did for DAYS if not WEEKS, I definitely would want them miles away from my encampment for the sake of my survivability.

Dex-chan lover
Is he supposed to be a Loner or does everyone actually like him?

Well it's better than the Grimdark shit where that one guy got dropped into a dungeon to die a miserable death but came back extra EDGY AND DARK and OP and with A GUN AND A MOTORCYCLE

Dex-chan lover
Six people per square meter? Wut? I know they live cramped in Japan but seriously... maybe the translation should say six square meters per person? That would make more sense (still that's a humongous house).
That's pretty much crush density for crowds. People have been asphyxiated in crowds of four people per square meter. According to The Causes and Prevention of Crowd Disasters, "At occupancies of about 7 persons per square meter the crowd becomes almost a fluid mass. Shock waves can be propagated through the mass sufficient to lift people off of their feet and propel them distances of 3 m (10 ft) or more. People may be literally lifted out of their shoes, and have clothing torn off."

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty much crush density for crowds. People have been asphyxiated in crowds of four people per square meter. According to The Causes and Prevention of Crowd Disasters, "At occupancies of about 7 persons per square meter the crowd becomes almost a fluid mass. Shock waves can be propagated through the mass sufficient to lift people off of their feet and propel them distances of 3 m (10 ft) or more. People may be literally lifted out of their shoes, and have clothing torn off."
Thank you for your service!

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's sort of realistic that the MC is insanely bad at communicating and borderline mentally challenged, being the loner that he is. In a lot of manga where the MC is a loner, it doesn't really make sense since he's like, smart, witty, friendly, attractive and instantly becomes popular at the start of the story. At least here we can see why he's all alone.

Users who are viewing this thread