Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 15 Ch. 170 - A Former Labyrinth Emperor in the Fake Labyrinth?

Banned
mxsxblj844f61.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Strange that the weapon-girl didn't have that face paint when we first got a look at her, are they taking time to decorate her for battle when she's apparently someone they don't care for enough that they're fine with chaining her up in a coffin?

Dex-chan lover
Did I get somthing wrong or is the main tactic of this plan really nasty? Maybe I forgot about people being thrown out of the dungeon and just ending up beaten up at the entrance, but can this really be? In that case, all they have to do is heal up and reenter, leading to an endless stream of soldiers (as long es the provisions are holding out, but MC himself is helping them out on this one).
All he's talking about is how their "battleforce" is being reduced and than again being refreshed by reinforcements. Soooooo,.... doesn't "reduced" mean those soldiers he cooks for and are all smiles and laughter are later being killed by him/by his dungeon?

Okay, they are an invading force and them being there means, that they should be aware of whats in for them, if things go south, alright. But killing people to protect your own kind as part of national defence without knowing them I imagine is something totally different, than getting to know them before. Overall they don't seem to be the rapey kind of bunch and look how happy MC is to see them off into their deaths. That's rather eerie.

Contributor
Did I get something wrong or is the main tactic of this plan really nasty? Maybe I forgot about people being thrown out of the dungeon and just ending up beaten up at the entrance, but can this really be? In that case, all they have to do is heal up and reenter, leading to an endless stream of soldiers (as long es the provisions are holding out, but MC himself is helping them out on this one).
All he's talking about is how their "battleforce" is being reduced and than again being refreshed by reinforcements. Soooooo,.... doesn't "reduced" mean those soldiers he cooks for and are all smiles and laughter are later being killed by him/by his dungeon?

Okay, they are an invading force and them being there means, that they should be aware of whats in for them, if things go south, alright. But killing people to protect your own kind as part of national defence without knowing them I imagine is something totally different, than getting to know them before. Overall they don't seem to be the rapey kind of bunch and look how happy MC is to see them off into their deaths. That's rather eerie.
His dungeon is completely non-lethal, and he and Angelica are trying to break their spirits/delay their progress to Omui.

The main army are victims too, as they're forced to guard the elite force from the Holy-Asshole country to their target, otherwise the assholes will direct the monster tsunami at their country instead.

Dex-chan lover
I like this chapter but overall this arc has stretched too long. It feels sluggish moreso cause of the short chapter nature.

Group Leader
I thought Angelica regained the ability to speak. What happened with that?

Dex-chan lover
I thought Angelica regained the ability to speak. What happened with that?
Wasn't it rather broken though? i also thought about it this chapter too. It's alot of chapters to go back on so I couldn't be assed checking lol.

Dex-chan lover
His dungeon is completely non-lethal, and he and Angelica are trying to break their spirits/delay their progress to Omui.
And that's what I honestly don't get. How is this going to work in repelling them? I knew that their own country is being threatend and they are acting as a vassal-army. I also can see, that their army won't send them back in immediately, if the returners are seriously hurt enough and/or exausted. At least not before a good rest. But as you said, they are being blackmailed into the attack:

"Excuse me, but I think my spirtit is broken. While our fatality rate is next to zero, the expirience was just too horrible. I don't wanna."

I can't see that excuse fly. Not with superiors that fear for the well being of their own beloved ones at home or are under the direct threat of being executed for their incompetence to make their soldiers follow commands. Nor do I see it with those Holy Land bastards.
Even if you are a crying mess, you'll get executed and enough of your comrades-in-arms will go back into line.

I know, we're taking ol'FunManga McGee here and I'm way too serious about the point I'm driving, when all this manga is meant is to be goofy. And talking about suspension of disbelief in this one's case here is a bit ridiculous, but.. but.. It's really irking meeeee. ...Okay, I shut up.

Last edited:
Contributor
And that's what I honestly don't get. How is this going to work in repelling them? I knew that their own country is being threatend and they are acting as a vassal-army. I also can see, that their army won't send them back in immediately, if the returners are seriously hurt enough and/or exausted. At least not before a good rest. But as you said, they are being blackmailed into the attack:

"Excuse me, but I think my spirtit is broken. While our fatality rate is next to zero, the expirience was just too horrible. I don't wanna."

I can't see that excuse fly. Not with superiors that fear for the well being of their own beloved ones at home or are under the direct threat of being executed for their incompetence to make their soldiers follow commands. Nor do I see it with those Holy Land bastards.
Even if you are a crying mess, you'll get executed and enough of your comrades-in-arms will go back into line.

I know, we're taking ol'FunManga McGee here and I'm way too serious about the point I'm driving, when all this manga is meant is to be goofy. And talking about suspension of disbelief in this one's case here is a bit ridiculous, but.. but.. It's really irking meeeee. ...Okay, I shut up.
Actually it will probably go exactly like that.
  1. The commander of the main army will tell the elite assholes that they can't clear the dungeon.
  2. The assholes will get pissed off and threaten them before deciding to advance on their own with Coffin Waifu.
  3. Now that they're isolated from any support in numbers the MC and Angelica will attack the assholes directly and steal Coffin Waifu from them.
  4. MC convinces C.W. to disperse the monster tsunami. Everyone gets figurative victory handjobs from MC (including the main army), and everyone goes home friends since it's a Shounen manga.

Users who are viewing this thread